- The health department tells us that Fido can’t be placed on the table, in a chair, or even on your lap — regardless of their size.
- Fido can’t drink from your glass or eat off your plate. Not to worry, we’ll bring them their own special bowl.
- Please do your best to keep Fido from begging, barking, and biting — even love bites!
- Note that while your dog-loving server is working, they won’t be allowed to touch Fido — and yes, they are bummed about it.
- Fido must be on a leash and within your reach during your entire visit, and is not allowed inside our restaurant (unless, of course, Fido is a service dog).
Prices subject to change without notice. Notify your server of all known food allergies or dietary restrictions.